Twitter
RSS

GET YOUR SELLER ACCOUNT BACK!

We built a million dollar empire through Amazon and entrusted them with our livelihood. We had impeccable feedback and unmatched customer service until we were faced with a well known competitor who decided to order place orders and leave negative feedback. Within a month everything we worked so hard to create was destroyed. No mater our efforts we were banished from selling on Amazon indefinitely. We spent the next several months and thousands of dollars making over 11 failed attempts to reinstate our account, create a new one and use other peoples account (which eventually got banned as well). In a last attempt to beg Amazon for forgiveness we were befriended by longtime Amazon employee gone rogue. It wasn't long before we had all the intel necessary to get our account back up and running and now we are sharing that intel with you.

I'm outraged! Amazon banned me forever because of too many returns

I just got an email from amazon.com telling me that I am no longer welcome to use their site and that my account has been closed with immediate effect. The reason, they say, is that I've had too many problems with shipments. I confess that over the past few years I've returned far too many apple computers than is normal, but most of the time I've first been to Apple who've told me that I can either have it fixed or return it to amazon and recommended the latter.

I've also bought tons and tons of expensive stuff from them over the years without any issue at all, including cameras, lenses, telephones, computers and books.

I'm really really outraged because I also have lots of amazon credit that I got by using my amazon.com credit card AND all my receipts are on my account so that I have no way of proving purchases anymore. I can't even log on!

Needed to vent. I really can't believe that they would penalise me for using their return policy. If they can't handle that people return defective products, they shouldn't have that policy. A lot of stores don't.

Any advice? I don't want to lose my receipts because it'll be hard to get warranty service if I need it. And, of course, I don't want to lose my credit that I have accumulated through my amazon card.

Unbelievable.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=552203

Comments (1)

They are still doing it...I got banned for too many returns. I did have to go through three tv's before I got one that actually didn't have a defective screen. A few months later I sent back a laptop 2 in 1 for having a faulty keyboard (key stuck) and a screen that was not very responsive to touch. Additionally, when I went to replace it with another laptop, I noticed that the Amazon site had conflicting info (which they confirmed) so I had the item turned around before it arrived at my location. Two days later - bam! Banned...and no chance to speak with anyone. Banned means immediately banned and no chance to speak with anyone about it. you're just screwed.

Post a Comment