Twitter
RSS

GET YOUR SELLER ACCOUNT BACK!

We built a million dollar empire through Amazon and entrusted them with our livelihood. We had impeccable feedback and unmatched customer service until we were faced with a well known competitor who decided to order place orders and leave negative feedback. Within a month everything we worked so hard to create was destroyed. No mater our efforts we were banished from selling on Amazon indefinitely. We spent the next several months and thousands of dollars making over 11 failed attempts to reinstate our account, create a new one and use other peoples account (which eventually got banned as well). In a last attempt to beg Amazon for forgiveness we were befriended by longtime Amazon employee gone rogue. It wasn't long before we had all the intel necessary to get our account back up and running and now we are sharing that intel with you.

Can amazon hold my money for 90 days?

Can amazon hold my money for 90 days?
Last month I received a notice form Amazon stating I would receive payment to my checking account in 5 days. The next day I received an e-mail saying they were holding my money pending an investigation. They said I had done nothing wrong and it was standard procedure. They went on to say I should keep selling and filling orders. Which wasn't easy some of these items were very costly to ship.

A week later they e-mailed and said my account was closed and I would have access to my funds in 30 days. Thirty days have pasted and I still can't get to my money.

Today i received the following e-mail from them:

"Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we have blocked your Amazon selling account. You may no longer sell on our site.

We took this action because it has come to our attention that an excessive portion of your recent orders have been cancelled.

If you still have items to ship, please take appropriate steps to resolve your pending sales. Your Seller Account will remain accessible and you are encouraged to refund or ship pending orders.

Your funds are being reserved in your Amazon account for 90 days from the date of your final sale. After 90 days, the funds will be disbursed minus any A-to-Z Guarantee claims or charge-backs. If you have further questions about your funds please write to payments-funds at amazon

While we appreciate your interest, the blocking of your account is a permanent action. Any subsequent accounts will be blocked as well. Thank you for your understanding with our decision.

Regards,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon"

Do they have the right to hold my money this long? Even after sending a confirmation that it would reach my account before that date? I have no customer complaints filed against me and all orders have been filled. They are simply canceling me due to orders I choose to cancel instead of filling due to what I felt was faulty product. I decided to stop selling rather then get customer complaints.

What's the verdict can they legal keep my money?

http://www.thelaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25273

Comments (1)

They're doing this to me right now! I sold something last Friday, then asked for a check. They said after 90 days, so I said fine, just put it on my credit card. Now their asking for banking information and a phone call; I told them I wanted financial privacy and they won't answer my emails anymore. Now my money is in "reserve" and they won't give me my money.

They cheat and steal. Never ever will buy or sell from Amazon again. I was even considering buying a Kindle because it was so cheap...always buy Samsung; better value and the best for the money.

I started short selling their stock today, made quite a bit. Enough for a new tablet, lol. I'm going to keep watching their numbers to dwindle, and short them when I can.

If they don't give my money by tomorrow, I'm going to file a BBB report...I recommend you do the same.

Post a Comment