Twitter
RSS

GET YOUR SELLER ACCOUNT BACK!

We built a million dollar empire through Amazon and entrusted them with our livelihood. We had impeccable feedback and unmatched customer service until we were faced with a well known competitor who decided to order place orders and leave negative feedback. Within a month everything we worked so hard to create was destroyed. No mater our efforts we were banished from selling on Amazon indefinitely. We spent the next several months and thousands of dollars making over 11 failed attempts to reinstate our account, create a new one and use other peoples account (which eventually got banned as well). In a last attempt to beg Amazon for forgiveness we were befriended by longtime Amazon employee gone rogue. It wasn't long before we had all the intel necessary to get our account back up and running and now we are sharing that intel with you.

Amazon.com Amazon is holding $805 of MY money for their own financial gain!

I was a seller on Amazon.com Marketplace when my seller account was abruptly closed. I had accumulated $805 through my sales, but Amazon is holding that money in 'reserve' supposedly until I provide sufficient evidence that I shipped all my orders. (or for 90 days, whichever comes first) Well, I provided a deatiled e-mail with the order numbers as well as delivery confirmation numbers and Amazon.com will not respond back to me. I've done what they asked me to do by providing delivery confirmation numbers for all sales that took place in the last 2 weeks, but they are ignoring my request to release the $805 that I earned. I have had no complaints from customers I sold to and a positive feedback rating of 100%. There is NO reason in the world why Amazon should be entitled to hold my money! I feel that they hold funds and collect interest from the seller's profits for their own financial gain. This type of thing is wrong! They won't even respond to my e-mails and I'm sure they have every intention of holding my $805 even though I have provided them with what they asked for in the way of delivery confirmation numbers to the people who bought my products.

Just_trying_to_earn_a_living
West Melbourne, Florida
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/279/RipOff0279601.htm

Comments (1)

You can visit our website here for Amazon services: www.auctionessistance.com/shop

Post a Comment