Twitter
RSS

GET YOUR SELLER ACCOUNT BACK!

We built a million dollar empire through Amazon and entrusted them with our livelihood. We had impeccable feedback and unmatched customer service until we were faced with a well known competitor who decided to order place orders and leave negative feedback. Within a month everything we worked so hard to create was destroyed. No mater our efforts we were banished from selling on Amazon indefinitely. We spent the next several months and thousands of dollars making over 11 failed attempts to reinstate our account, create a new one and use other peoples account (which eventually got banned as well). In a last attempt to beg Amazon for forgiveness we were befriended by longtime Amazon employee gone rogue. It wasn't long before we had all the intel necessary to get our account back up and running and now we are sharing that intel with you.

blocked my sellers account for NO reason

I just recently set up a sellers account on amazon. They randomly suspended my account after it not being open for more than 2 hours, stating that my account is related to an account which has been previously blocked for violations of their policies. I have asked them what is going on, why I am blocked, how they can relate me to someone elses account, and that I think I deserve details on this. Funny thing is, I have never sold on Amazon before. Amazon however REFUSES to provide detailed information, much less ANY information on how they linked my account to someone elses blocked account. They will only say they have "significant evidence" my account is related to a previously blocked account. Well, what evidence do they have and to whos account?? I do not understand this. I think it is completely unfair to block me for something I am not responsible for. Also, you cannnot reach headquarters by phone, nor can you reach the Amazon sellers support by phone. This is complete bullsh**!!

source: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/amazoncom-c197104.html

Comments (0)

Post a Comment